Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beginning to share my journey

December 9th was my 1 year anniversary of my formal conversion into Judaism. It brought back many memories of my journey. I have been asked over the years why I wanted to convert and I've always given the short and brief answer. So, I've decided now maybe it's time to give the long answers. I've never shared my journal with anyone other than the rabbi I converted with. But now I think it's time to dust that journal off a year after putting it on the shelf and post bits and pieces and think about how I've grown and continue to grow spiritually. At times my journey was like being on cloud 9 and there were times it was dark and grey like a storm cloud. So as I begin to post I hope you enjoy the journey with me because even though I have formally converted the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment